Friday, October 31, 2008

Wondrous Sisterly Sisters



SO I have awesome sisters.

Today I got a package in the mail from Jana, who I thought of every time we talked about the Yana Rhinoceros Horn site in my archaeology class. She sent me BROWNIES!!!! AMAZINGNESS!!! I am so excited to eat them after I finish my Ramen... She is awesome! It was so sweet of her to take the time to do that for me, just because!! She followed mommy's example. :) It made my day!! I love watching her in all our home videos. She is always the funniest!! Gotta love that spirit. :)

YAY for JANA!!!

As many of you know, I totalled my car like the second week of school, so Cherise has been taking me everywhere!! She has been so amazing and sweet about helping me out whenever I need anything and I really feel like we have grown so much closer these past couple months. We have so much fun together and she and Bryce are always willing to help me and offering to help me with anything at the drop of a hat!!

YAY for CHERISE!!

When I posted last, I wasn't in the best mood...and I think Annette could tell, so she called me!! And it was only a few minutes after I had posted! We had a fun chat and she put me in a much better mood, whether she knows it or not. She sent me a copy of her beauteous novel-in-the-making, which I read in one fell swoop nonstop because it was AMAAAAZING and I loved it.:)

YAY for ANNETTE!!

Meredith is so cute! Ilove that she sent out Happy Halloween cards. She amazes me with what she gets done and the hard work she puts into everything. It made me so happy to get that little card and I have it up on my bookshelf. :) I love that I can always call her when I have a medical question and she is so helpful!! Thanks, Mer!

YAY for MEREDITH!!

Jennifer gets me talking. She is so good at digging in right away to whats really going on with what I'm feeling, and sympathizing with me. She is awesome at getting me to talk about stuff even if I don't want to, when I need to. She also put up with me for TWO summers, letting me live with her and partake of her healthy delicious cooking and lively family.:)

YAY for JENNIFER!!

Christine has always been an example to me. She is always working on some cute little project and she is such a MOM. She seems so happy and content with her life--so much like Mom. Family values, baby!! Love it. She always shows interest in my life when we talk and I love telling her about what's going on with me.

YAY for CHRISTINE!!

6 comments:

Christine said...

How nice are you, dishing out the sisterly love! (and dang, how nice is jana mailing you brownies!)
I love our sisters too!

Annette Larsen said...

Thanks Kimi! I need to send you the chapter that I added right after I sent you that draft, it's good stuff.

I remember when you and reese and mom and dad came to see me in Virginia and one of the things I asked for was a pan of brownies. Brownies make everything alllll better.

BryceRD said...

you are too cute Tim!
YAY for kimi!!!!! love you! and make sure to post pics of your costume!!!

BryceRD said...

sorry this is cherse btw

BryceRD said...

cherIse

Jana said...

AWWWWW Thanks!!!!! And a total AMEN to all you said about everybody, you are so right! Annette's novel IS genius, isn't it? She's so brill. You nailed right on the head all the sweetness of all the sisses!