I was nominated by Jana for the I Love Your Blog thing, so here goes...
1. Where is your cell phone? bed
2. Where is your significant other? California
3. Your hair color? Blonde
4. Your mother? adorable
5. Your father? Feisty ;)
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? odd
8. Your dream/goal? difference
9. The room you're in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? schooooooooool
11. Your fear? lost
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? nonutah
13. Where were you last night? room
14. What you're not? normal
15. One of your wish-list items? car
16. Where you grew up? Flagstaff/St.Louis
17. The last thing you ate? macncheese
18. What are you wearing? skirt
19. Your TV? nonexistent
20. Your pet? Flagstaff
21. Your computer? smooth
22. Your mood? lonely
23. Missing someone? everyone
24. Your car? ...totalled :(
25. Something you're not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? Global Village Gifts
27. Your summer? educational
28. Love someone? bunches
29. Your favorite color? all
30. When is the last time you laughed? today?
31. Last time you cried? today
And...Jana already nominated all the bloggers I know :)
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
me loveth you timmie.
I love that we got to hang out so much this weekend! it was awesome!
Yeah we're like BFF. I love it. We have so much fun just going to Walmart!! I love being hyper with you. Especially at the chiropractor's. LOL dorky Garvert...gotta love that guy. XOXOXO Starshine. :) Love you!
Post a Comment