La Vida de Kimberly
Trying to keep her eyes open...manually.
Me, being.... me. Such a cute little freak.
There she is!! The 22-year-old WOMAN!!!
What does Como Me Va mean?
Kimi, I really love that I can hear in my head the noise you're making in your freak pictures.
hahaha I'm so glad you can hear that too. lol good times. Como me va...it means like How it goes for me. or with me. Like Como me va la vida is like how life is going for me. Make sense?
mmmmmeeer. i love them
22...holy cow. I can remember you guys as little girls. And boy does that make me feel old by saying that!
Hahaha Mer... you're still young and vivacious!! ;) You're still in your twenties!! You really are a youngin'
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What does Como Me Va mean?
Kimi, I really love that I can hear in my head the noise you're making in your freak pictures.
hahaha I'm so glad you can hear that too. lol good times.
Como me va...it means like How it goes for me. or with me. Like Como me va la vida is like how life is going for me. Make sense?
mmmmmeeer. i love them
22...holy cow. I can remember you guys as little girls. And boy does that make me feel old by saying that!
Hahaha Mer... you're still young and vivacious!! ;) You're still in your twenties!! You really are a youngin'
Post a Comment