I'm so out of the loop on you and Jorge's turbulent and ever-changing relationship. I didn't even know he was your honey, I thought you were just friends! You did awesome on Cherise's hair. Beautimous.
Yes, Jana sometimes I have a hard time keeping up with our relationship lol But yes, he is my honey. ;) Liz, thanks!! I didn't do a pro job, but I think it turned out cute! I tried. Hey one of my roommates reminds me of you.
7 comments:
I like your random pictures with no explanations. You make me giggle.
hahahaha it was an accident!!
shexy lady! love you. miss you already.
wow your talented being able to cut hair. i cut dustins hair but thats easy.
I'm so out of the loop on you and Jorge's turbulent and ever-changing relationship. I didn't even know he was your honey, I thought you were just friends!
You did awesome on Cherise's hair. Beautimous.
Yes, Jana sometimes I have a hard time keeping up with our relationship lol But yes, he is my honey. ;)
Liz, thanks!! I didn't do a pro job, but I think it turned out cute! I tried. Hey one of my roommates reminds me of you.
I didn't know that Jen cut Cherise's hair! That's awesome!
AND I didn't know you and Jorge were on again.
Post a Comment