There are so many things I am grateful for, and this list could literally go on forever, but I just wanted to share a few things I have been grateful for lately:
My parents, and each of my siblings and the influence they have in my life.
The gospel; How many ways it enriches your life!
Worthy priesthood holders. Jorge was able to give me a blessing when I needed it, and it reminded me of how special and important that is.
The opportunities we have to learn; about anything and everything we want.
Good people. They are everywhere.
The atonement. Its the greatest opportunity for happiness.
Love. Familial,romantic, platonic, between friends...its a powerful thing in any form.
Expression: of feelings, of self, thoughts, ideas.
A fully functioning body. I'm not perfect, but I am a miracle! Everyone is!There are so many things that can go wrong and usually don't, especially in this day and age.
Agency: We can be, do, think, and feel whatever we choose.
And I am also grateful for gratitude! It makes you feel good. So go ahead and be grateful today. :)
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's nice that you have some time to think of these things and how important and basic they are in your life. They make life worth living!
Aw, Kimi, you're so cute!
I'm thankful for you!
And girl...what good is a blog if you don't tell anyone about it??? Or did I just miss that memo?
Yeah, I just barely found out as well. But I love it!
Post a Comment